Monday, July 30, 2012

All natural way?


I have been feeling a bit under the weather the past 2 days and figured I would try taking the natural route instead of the OTC cold/flu medicine that contain Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine HCI. 

I am using good old Orange juice,hot pack and Sambucol.

Sambucol contains Black Elderberry. This berry has a strong heritage and was referred to as "Medicine chest" by Hippocrates (400 BC). Egyptians had these berries buried with them and the Greeks took them into battle to keep their army well. Elderberry extract has been used for centuries by herbalists and is renowned for its ability to destroy infectious cold and flu viruses. 

1 comment:

  1. your mother was a hampster and your father smelled of elderberries! ;-) I love this! Good remedy my dear!

    ReplyDelete