Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Things you may not know about me

I figured I would give my reader's a little inside about who I am and things you may not know! Enjoy


1. I have traveled just about the entire US. I have 4 more states to see and I have seen the entire United States.

2. Standing under the Milky way in North Dakota was the most magical moment in my life

3. I LOVE the fall and holiday season

4. I love hot tea and you could call me a tea hoarder. I have over 20 different tea's in my kitchen 

5.I am very spiritual and it plays a big role in my daily life

6.My mother and grandmother are two of my best friends

7. I love to cook and bake

8.I LOVE LOVE LOVE snow* 

9. Being out in nature brings me peace

10.I'm a sports junkie 

11. I met Jeff Bridges in an airport and he made me blush

12. I am a huge Dave Matthews fan, I have the flaming dancer tattooed on me

13. I collect Star fish but NEVER any that have been taken from the sea

14. I want nothing more then a Star fish tank

15. Moose and Star fish are my favorite animals 

16. Hiking is my passion

17. New Orleans is my favorite city

18. Tennessee is my favorite state 

19. I love the smells of Pine and Pumpkin 

20. Forrest Gump is my favorite movie

No comments:

Post a Comment