Monday, September 17, 2012

Back where I come from...

I thought I would share some pictures with everyone from my little hometown of Biglerville PA. Most people do not know I grew up on a 127 acre farm outside of town. I went to a small school with a John Deere dealership across the street and we had just a stop sign in the middle of town. We now have two stop lights in town which was a huge deal when it happened. I will never forget the phone calls from friends about the 2nd stop light. Everyone knows one another and good luck keeping things from your parents! We are also proudly Apple Capital USA and getting the 1st day of hunting season off school is just normal to us. The nearest gas station is in the next town over and our mall is about 30a mins away. We had bonfires at our school every Friday night during home football games. During Senior year I actually had the chance to use the excuse of "There were cows in the road" and my teacher never questioned (It was true). I'm a proud small town kinda gal!












Middle of town















No comments:

Post a Comment