Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy 9 Years to Me!


9 years ago today I was waking up from major liver and kidney surgery. I spent a year of my life in and out of the hospital every week. After 4 MRI's,3 Biopsy's, 2 CAT scans,4 admissions into the hospital and a dozen of blood test's they figured out what was wrong. Going in for such a major surgery at such a young age was the most terrifying experience of my life. I woke up from surgery with my family around me, a team of amazing nurses and one very special doctor. 

9 years later I am here to say I am happy,healthy and very lucky! I am proud of the scars I wear and I will never hide them.



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU AND AM GRATEFUL THAT YOU ARE A STRONG WOMAN. YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION ESPECIALLY TO ANYONE WHO FEELS LIKE GIVING UP WHEN TIMES ARE TOUGH. AND I CANNOT WAIT TO GET GOME TO GIVE YOU A VERY BIG KISS MY LOVE. XOXOX

    ReplyDelete